hover animation preload

Rig, Profile and New Idea
by Monkey Boy in



Using the pre-made rig and character by Chris Wyatt i will aim to create an animation that will show my skill level and my improved abilities in animation.

I will be changing my animation idea to the date animation, this because i can have the character speaking to the camera as if he is talking to his date and also i will be able to show my character performance skills.

This does mean that the voice recording and performance recordings that we have made so far are of no use anymore but i will be trying to get James Harris back to the uni for my recordings.

Character Profile

Frank is a middle aged french man who believes he is gods gift to women, he has way to much confidence for his own good and doesn't know when to stop when he's ahead.

Animation Idea

In a small french restaurant in the middle of Paris, Franks is sat having a conversation with his date.

He looks over at her and starts to flirt (well thats what he feels it is) but this isn't going to get him anywhere.

Storyboards and script on there way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment