hover animation preload

Color Change and Video
by Monkey Boy in , ,

Change the light setup and the color of the farmers shirt to give it more of a farmer look.


Color Change and Lighting Change


I think the character matches the scene a lot more with the new lighting setup and the color change.

So this is my almost final render....im going to work on the animation again tonight but on the off chance that i dont manage to get the new animation done in time at least i have something to handin.



As my last handin got me the mark of 58/100 (high C grade, i was only 2 marks off a B) with the lighting and texturing i have done i hope to be able to gain them 2 marks (or more) and get me at the very least a B-

Anyway this could be my handin but there is a chance of a better one.....the version doesn't have an Ambient Occlusion on it as i didn't render out that pass yet but i have one ready if i have time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment