hover animation preload

Quick News Update.
by Monkey Boy in

Well the marks from the last handin are in and my overall mark for part one is 58/100....thats quite awesome if i do say so myself, in the ways of grades thats a very high C and i was 2 marks off a B so with a little work i should be able to get them marks that i really need for my 2:1.

The next section for the handin is to include the lighting, texturing, backgrounds and any other things that will make the scene match the piece.

As my animation is about a farmer i will most likely be setting the character on a farm and i will be using some techniques for the rendering that i have read about but not used before.....this is because they seem like an interesting and clever way of working.

I will talk about this in more depth as i get into it later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment